Administrative Assistant to the CFO
If you love Excel, and have a penchant for finance, this is the job for you.
You will be responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive Management Team and internal departments, specifically supporting the CFO. In addition, personal assistant work will also be required. This role requires minimal direction and extensive use of judgment, intuition, and self-management. The ideal person for this position will have worked in a professional business environment for the past 5 + years as an administrative assistant supporting a finance or accounting department.
• Prepares financial information, including spreadsheets at the direction of the CFO.
• Serves as the office manager for the headquarters office.
• Prepares and submits required filings and reports.
• Specific tasks may include, but are not limited to, scheduling meetings, making travel arrangements, preparing presentations, handling expense reports, preparing letters or correspondence, drafts, reports and forms from rough drafts or written copies, answering phones, screening calls and handling messages as directed, maintaining files, placing orders, resolving first level issues, inputting data, performing basic and complex analyses, coordinating supply orders and repairs of office equipment, arranging social events and activities.
• Handles detailed, complex documents in confidence.
• Schedules meetings, takes meeting notes and follows up on action items.
-BA/BS degree strongly preferred
- 5 + years of administrative support experience including at least 3 years experience supporting VP and Director level staff in a finance or accounting department.
-Personal assistant experience preferred.
-Advanced Excel skills including formula creation, pivot tables, and extensive data entry.
- Prior bookkeeping experience a plus.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and very strong multitasking abilities
- Demonstrated ability to maintain discretion and handle/manage highly confidential information
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven time management skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and work in a fast paced environment